Sycamore Tree Christian Child Care Center Educators Have a Real Excitement for Teaching Children
When it comes to teachers, our standards are as high as yours. Our daycare is staffed by dedicated teachers who possess the training, skills and passion to create engaging and cheerful learning environments that help your child reach his or her potential. Most of our teachers have degrees in Early Childhood and/or Elementary Education.
We strive to create a rewarding environment of growth, not only for our students, but also for our staff, which is apparent in our low employee turnover rate. At least half the members of our staff have been with Sycamore Tree Christian Child Care Center for over ten years!
All our educators:
- Are state certified and meet all state child care requirements.
- Complete an extensive training program of Sycamore Tree’s standards and specialized curriculum.
- Receive in-depth training that gives them further insight on child-care and child-development issues.
- Are offered professional development opportunities
- Complete yearly training days to continually enhance their skills and knowledge on topics like handling challenging behaviors or improving curriculums for math and science.
- Are CPR and First aid certified
You can schedule a visit and meet our teachers. Our teachers love what they do and would love to answer any questions you might have about Sycamore Tree.Take a Virtual Tour
To schedule a visit, please contact us via phone at (262) 673-0161. If you want to see our school right now, here’s a virtual tour. Questions can be submitted via email or via this form on our contact page.
To learn more about enrollment and tuition, please visit our Enrollment section and read our frequently asked questions.