The Sycamore Tree School Age Summer Camp
Why choose Sycamore Tree for your school age child?
We believe that our program and services offer development appropriate curriculum and we strive to enhance social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth in young children. Our program fosters Christian values, curiosity, creativity and self-esteem by taking into account children’s abilities and interests. Child initiated and teacher supported play is an essential component of our program.
Our well-trained teachers are certified through The Registry and many have degrees in Early Childhood Education. They are also all CPR and First Aid certified.
All meals and snacks are included. Our hours are 6am-6pm.
- The children attend field trips at least 1-2 times per week, during the summer.
- Field trip and bus transportation fees are non-negotiable and non-refundable.
- Please send tennis shoes with your child for outdoor play and field trips.
- One piece or tank top swim suits only for girls; no bikinis.
- We encourage parents and guardians to chaperone on field trips!
Past trips have included
- Loggers Park Mini Golfing
- Discovery World
- Old World WI
- Little Amerricka
- Horicon Water Park
- Jumping Country
- Palermos Pizza Tour
- Madison Henry Vilas Zoo
- Milwaukee Zoo
- Scoop De’Ville
- Hartford Rec Center
- Hartford School District
- Hike and Picnic at Pike Lake
- Emerald Ridge Assisted Living
- Ice cream treats
- Dave’s Lane Bowling
We keep things fun and interesting with activities such as
- Reading to a preschooler or toddler
- Picnics at the park
- Creating an in-house carnival
- Sport camps
- Science experiments
- Water play
- Piano Lessons
- Arts & Crafts
- Mini Camps: soccer, martial arts, cheer, dance, field day, etc.
Swim Lessons, Open Swim and Summer School:
- If you choose to enroll your child in swim lessons at the Hartford pool, please fill out the swim lesson registration and return it to Sycamore Tree with your Summer Contract
- Session II is the swim lesson session we will provide bussing for.
- Families will be required to purchase swim passes at the Hartford Rec Center for open swim days and returned to Sycamore by the last week of school
- There will be bus transportation to/from summer school
- Here’s a link to the aquatic center summer hours.
Summer Program Contract Options
- Option #1:
5 days, $160/week
- Option #2:
4 days, $140/week
- Option #3:
3 days, $115/week (minimum payment option)
Families can sign up for one week of vacation that is notified to the office during registration time. Vacation must be taken in one full week increment and it is not transferable.
Registration for Enrollment
Summer registration for the school age program will be held the week of spring break, in the main office.
Summer Registration forms are to be returned to Kristina Windisch to make sure your child’s spot in the School Age Summer Program is guaranteed.
Any questions, comments, or concerns please contact the School Age Coordinator:
(262) 673-0161 Ext. 303